Clarke Willmott is a growing national full-service law firm with considerable expertise in many sectors including low carbon energy, generation, banking and finance, real estate, and technology. Our client base is wide and varied from private clients, family businesses to multinationals.
Founded in Somerset over 100 years ago, we operate from seven strategic centres throughout the UK employing over 600 staff and partners. Our specialist lawyers and professionals provide advice in many areas including corporate, construction, planning, employment, commercial litigation, mediation, debt recovery, agriculture and retail.
We have been actively involved in the HPC project for ten years. We act for and proactively support a variety of site operation consortia including SPS and HOST with all their legal requirements. Additionally, we act for Tier 1 and 2 construction and engineering businesses with NEC3 and FIDIC contract guidance, along with other specialist legal matters in the building of HPC.
Case Studies and Articles
- Osprey Group – Clarke Willmott Helping to Lighten the Load
- Energy White Paper Launched: comment from Clarke Willmott
- Clarke Willmott supporting Ingersoll Rand to win Hinkley Point C contract
- Dealing with Material Inflation
- How Green is the UK Government’s Plan for Wales?
- Why is Connectivity and Technology Vital to Achieve Net Zero?
- Zoe Stollard to become Chair of the Hinkley Professional Services Group
- Mediation or Litigation – The Choice?
- Green Energy Generation – And the Winner is?
- Climate Change – The Race is on to Get Serious
- Green Energy – Looking to the future!
- Green Bonds are on the way
- Preparation is Key for Major Infrastructure Projects
- Will Covid-19 be the NetZero game changer or false dawn?
- Welsh Nuclear: making a vital contribution to the economy
- Diversity: The value of experience in the nuclear industry
- Safety in nuclear has always been the number 1 priority
- Joint Venture Bus Service