Poolbridge Accountancy was started in 2014 and is run by Caroline Mobley MBA FMAAT who has nearly 30 years of experience working in practice and industry. Working alongside Caroline is Hannah Hill ACCA and they are supported by a team of bookkeepers, payroll and administration staff.
The practice offers a wide range of accountancy services to businesses and individuals. Clients range from small sole traders up to multi million pound turnover international companies.
We are committed to developing staff and to supporting clients. We take the time to get to know clients and find out how best to support them. We invest an exceptional amount of time in the development and growth of our employees which in turn helps the growth of the business. By investing in our employees this adds value to the service we are then able to provide.
Our practice supports businesses with all aspects of the following:
- Statutory Financial accounts and taxation for businesses and individuals.
- Corporate Tax Planning and Research and Development claims.
- Management Accounts – Preparing management accounts so that you can make informed decisions about your business throughout the year and before year end. If you already have a bookkeeper we can work with them to bridge the gap from bookkeeping to accurate management and annual accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting – We can prepare your budget for you and then monthly variances and a forecast to year end.
- Finance Director/ Virtual Finance Director services as well as virtual finance department.
- Bookkeeping and VAT – We can cover all or part of your bookkeeping requirements to suit your needs.
- Payroll and Construction Industry Scheme payments – We will cover all your payroll and CIS requirements.
- Auto Enrolment compliance responsibilities
- Self-Assessment and Personal Tax planning
- QuickBooks/Xero training and moving clients to the cloud accounting
Corporate Social Responsbility
As well as recycling in the office, printing only when required and using local suppliers where possible we give as much time as we can for free. Currently 2% of all our working hours are either pro bona, supporting students with their development or mentoring.
We have had two employees complete their apprenticeships recently and we are keen to find are next budding accountant.
Each year Poolbridge takes several students for work experience ensuring they experience as many different roles within the business.
Working with schools
We work with the Young Enterprise charity to advise and support students with their Fiver Challenge and Company Programmes. We also support students by mentoring at local schools.